miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2020

Cathaysa Barroso (TechnologyTeacher) - CreActive! Sicily 2020


I get on the plane, I have the same feelings of my years as a high-level athlete ... A lot of work behind, exciting because of the objective of the trip: to show, learn, not fail, to agree with those who have trusted me because they've brought me here. I represent my country so is not enough to say: "the important thing is to participate".


I arrive to the host country, I start to see ... Croatians, Icelanders, Hungarians, Germans and Italians ... many Italians. We all look at each other and I always ask myself the same question: What will they bring done? Will I live up to it?
Followed by the feelings: "I have trained for this," "I will give the best version of myself," "I know I will learn a lot from them." So ... The experience begins!



We get up early, share, exchange work through a common language wherever you come from what is wonderful! And everyday you go to bed full of knowledge.


Your coach is highly valued and when it’s the time to contribute, you look at her, you feel her support and her confidence and you become stronger!
You get nervous but you feel how they are nodding... and that's an international positive movement!
Once finished, you feel that part of the goal is successfully completed, it is like when the referees raise the flag in your favor. On the other hand, you take everything they are contributing and you save it in a hole in your head without fear of overweight the plane. Looking forward to putting it into practice upon arrival.




We are back home and we get the best of the adventure: learning, wonderful people and the feeling of a job well done. But this time it is not an international championship, it is Erasmus+.


3 comentarios:

  1. Wow :)This is grate. And so true "the important thing is to participate". My best to you all.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great description of an amazing experience. Feelings, learning, getting to know new cultures and people... A unique experience both for teachers and students. Congrats Cathaysa!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ❤️ Love how you described the Erasmus+ experience Cathaysa, thank you for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar

No son vacaciones, por Reyes Díaz González

 Nuestra compañera, Reyes Díaz González del departamento de Agrarias participó recientemente en una movilidad como profesora acompañante del...