miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2020

Martina Acri - YES Sicily 2020

Erasmus+ 2020 - January 19-25



Hi , I’m Martina Acri, I was chosen to be part of the this amazing project called Erasmus + , in my life I always thought that Erasmus was something for people with super high grades and are students of the month every month, so I was very happy and proud of myself to be in something so important. 



I’ve chosen Sicily  cause I’m Italian and I knew that this experience would have been a great time for me. When we arrived we were all so excited and nervous that we feel asleep very hardly after going home.
Everyday we had new amazing activities like the first day that we discovered how an Italian class looks and works like.
Another day I really loved was the one where we want in Palermo, this experience gives me the possibility to meet one of my best friends that I’ve known since 2013 but never met, and being in Palermo was absolutely beautiful , all the churches and monuments just express how gorgeous is Italian history.


Another amazing experience was when we all went on the climbing adventure park, we were all so excited to do this new adventure and we left that place all of us more together and tired of before.
Masara was a very little city in Sicily but the free time really bond us guys together, we had so much fun and so much to talk about that we enjoyed this last day better than ever.


I’m very grateful for this experience , I’ll never forget how much us guys cried when we had to separate and say goodbye and today thinking about all of this and that I’m not with them anymore makes me really sad and a tear always go out of my eye.
I still talk to a bunch of the guys from the Erasmus and we will always be there for each other and for the teachers that were a really important part of this, they were really a big support and helped us so much, I hope so many guys will be happy and proud of them self doing this type of experiences.

But for me, it was unforgettable. Thanks.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No son vacaciones, por Reyes Díaz González

 Nuestra compañera, Reyes Díaz González del departamento de Agrarias participó recientemente en una movilidad como profesora acompañante del...