miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2020

Gara Gasa - YES Croatia (November 2019)


YES
By: Gara Gasa Pérez
IES Los Cristianos, Spain


This has been one of the best experiences of my life, where I was able to improve my English and my ability to socialize with people with different native languages.

At first, I was excited but I was so afraid too, because I didn't know if I was going to be able to communicate with other people who didn't talk Spanish like me. But then, I felt so good with myself when I realised that I could do it, even, I could make new friends from Croatia, Estonia, Portugal, Italy and Turkey.


Also, we visited many places from Croatia and we learnt many things about each of them and, due to the presentations, we also learnt characteristics of the regions the other groups came from, It was so amazing!

I'm at home now, writing about this experience and I'm missing so hard all of that, my new friends, the places and talking in English all the time. I left a part of me there.

I'm so grateful for having been choosen for this project that I would recommend it to everyone. I'm so grateful with my host, Ema, too, she made me feel I was a member of her family and I won't forget that.



1 comentario:

  1. Improving your English skills, meeting new friends (it’s great that you use that word...) proving yourself that you can communicate with people from 6 different nationalities, and to introduce those people to Canarian and Spanish cultures. Unforgettable!

    ResponderEliminar

No son vacaciones, por Reyes Díaz González

 Nuestra compañera, Reyes Díaz González del departamento de Agrarias participó recientemente en una movilidad como profesora acompañante del...